What I will do for your protection:
- Before and after each lessonthe car will be cleaned, including:
- Door handles (inside and out) - grab handles -window controls- door mirror controls
- Seats and seat adjustment controls - seatbelt - buckle and clasp
- Steering wheel - steering wheel adjuster - indicator and wiper stalks - horn
- Gear lever - hold button - interior mirror
- Other controls such as ventilation and air conditioning
What you will do for the protection of us both:
- Have you any symptoms of Covid 19 - have you been tested for it, and had results of the test?
- Shielding- are you in a houshold of family members that are in the enhanced risk healyth categories?
- Are there any health issues which may impact your ability to drive?
- Do you have a continuous cough?
- Do you have a fever or high temperature?
- You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before leaving the house and entering the car and you should wash your hands after the
- You can wear gloves, but these should be put on just before you enter the car. However, general advice is that good hand hygiene is better than gloves, which provide
a false sense of security.
- You can wear a mask (supplied by you), but this is not compulsory.
- You will need to sanitise your hands again, with gel when entering the car.
- All items, such as mobile phones and house keys will have to saty on you and not left in any of the door pockets.
- Any bags you bring must go in the boot.